Saturday, May 15, 2004

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:22:00 +0200
From: "yael dayan"
Subject: RE: Meital
To:
Reply To:



Shalom and thanks.I do hope you wii not be partner to Cohen and Meital in
effort to throw me out.unfortunately this is the issue on Tuesday and I
expect you to vote for Roby.Let me know your honest position Yael Dayan

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel Cohen [mailto:sc-lyc@lycos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 11:38 PM
To: Yael Dayan
Subject: Meital

Shalom Yael,
Yesterday I was at "Shimua" about Rabin Square.
Soon after Meital Lahavi Phoned me about next
weeks vote,
A few days ago I was phoned from Dubnov.
This situation Worries me!
Now that Belin is the Leader of Yachad,
We should all Work Together.
Not Meretz against Shachar.
>From Experience 4 years ago,
These "Elections" causes many disapointments,
Instead of OPENING the Movement to New
People.
Will be at Rabin Square Mozash.
I only get incoming calls on my Pelephone Now.
Hope to find you or Smadar one of these days at Iria.
Lehit
Shmuel

No comments: