Friday, July 16, 2004

Thursday 15th July Court Order to Close Allenby 122.
Wednesday at 1-am I was told and did not Beleive Possible
that the Building
My Day was very mixed up,
Thursday Morning at Dan Panorama, eGovernment and SmartCards, Meir
Shitrit, Yigal Ben Shalom , the New Head of Bituach Leumi and Others.
On the Other Hand: Last Night at 1am I was informed that we have to
leave Allenby 122 Today!!!!
Tsav Beit Mishpat. It seams that The Owner of the Building wanted to
throw out my Landlord, Abed El-Gani who I have known since 1994.
Also Hostel at Ben Yehuda 47 Closed last Year. It seams that some of
us will be Sleeping tonight at Ben Yehuda 52.
My Belongings are spread out in many places. (Machsan Beit Mishpat??).
I went to Lishka at King George 33 and they did help me a bit.

No comments: